Red Rock Technologies develops VPX mass storage modules using the latest NVMe and SATA SSDs for new generations of embedded systems based on the VITA standards:
- VITA 46 VPX Baseline Standard
- VITA 47 Construction, Safety, and Quality for Plug-In Modules Standard
- VITA 48 Mechanical Specification for Microcomputers using Ruggedized Enhanced Design Implementation (REDI)
- VITA 65 Open VPX System Standard
Red Rock Technologies is developing new products aligned with SOSA™ Technical Standard. We are in the design phase for several products, so please reach our to us to discuss any custom requirements you may have.
We specialize in VPX products that require high performance and high-capacity data storage that requires frequent removal from the VPX system. These products consist of two components: the VPX carrier board to VPX backplane that mounts in one slot of VPX chassis and the removable SSD drive module.
A PC kit is available that allows the drive module to be used with a PC for data transfer. The drive module can be easily removed from VPX system and taken to PC.
- 3U and 6U VPX mass storage module using the latest NVMe and SATA SSDs
- SATA, PCIe, and NVMe interfaces
- Capacities currently up to 16 TB
- Transfer rates up to 3940 MB/s
- Removable drive modules rated for 100,000 mating cycles
- Extended temperature options available
- Options for discrete controlled military secure erase
- FIPS 140-2, FIPS197, TCG Opal options
- Air and conduction cooling available
- Made in the USA
- New products aligned with SOSA™ Technical Standard
- VITA 46, 47, 48, and 65
- VxWorks, Linux, and Windows support is available